Parks and Recreation is an iconic show, loved by all generations, thanks to its characters and the words they either spoke because of the script or their wit. Some of the iconic lines uttered by the cast here has influenced many lives, believe it or not, so in the light of that, let’s count down to some of the most memorable quotes:
25. “Bababooey” —Ben, a man of few words.
24. “I like saying NO. It lowers their enthusiasm” —Ron, putting every man to shame.
23. “If you don’t believe in love, what’s the point of living.”— Ron, such an unexpected line from him.
22. “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I read that once on a can of lemonade. I like to think it applies to life.” —Andy. It does, buddy.
21. “Guys love it when you can show them you’re better than they are at something they love.” —Leslie. Ahh, Leslie, thank god you’re married now.
20. “Stop…pooping!” —Chris. His body is a MICROCHIP.
19. “All my favorite foods have butter on them. Toast, popcorn, grapes *GASPS*…butter is my favorite food.” —Andy. He does have a point.
18. “A game is the foot.” —Andy. Huh?
17.“If there were more food and fewer people, this would be a perfect party.” —Ron. Every introvert’s sweet spot.
16. “I just slept seven hours, which is twice as long as I usually sleep, so I’m a little disoriented.” —Leslie. She is built different!
15. “Strippers do nothing for me…but I will take a free breakfast buffet anytime, anyplace.” —Ron. Oh Ron, you’re not like other men.
14. “I know what I’m about, son.” That should be on every kid’s dorm room wall.
13. “One time my refrigerator stopped working; I didn’t know what to do. I just moved.” —Tom. Millennial mentality.
12. “Jogging is the worst! I know it keeps you healthy, but at what cost?” —Ann. Indeed Ann, you beautiful, rule-breaking moth.
11. “I made money the old-fashioned way *SINGING* I got run over by a Lexus”- Jean-Ralphio. He is a-flushed with Caash!
10. “I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food.” — Ron. Tammy one was his “blonde chicken,” IYKWIM.
9. “What’s it like to stare into the eye of Satan’s butthole?” —Ron. Harshest burn.
8. “Who hasn’t had gay thoughts?” — Ben. That’s me looking at Ryan Reynolds.
7. “Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. I worry what you just heard was, ‘Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.’ What I said was, ‘Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.'” —Ron. Don’t promise Ron food and then whip out grilled mushrooms, man!
6. “Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.” —Ron. That’s solid advice.
5. “Treat yo’self.” —Tom and Donna. YES!
4. “Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless.” —Ron. *Looking at my 25-pound dog*.
3. “Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here, and it says you could have network connectivity problems.” —Andy. It was improv!
2.”I have no idea what I’m doing, but I know I’m doing it well.” —Andy. All college students feel this.
1.”Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.” This has inspired me to always order whiskey. Burns so good!
Every line is a pure gem. What’s your favorite?