One of the most successful franchises in modern-day cinema – MCU, with over 20 movies, countless characters, and a unique backstory, the entire series is overflowing with content. It draws more fandom and naturally, more fan theories they come up with off the vast number of characters and the stories surrounding them. Here are the 15 most exciting hulk fan theories
1: Protecting Banner: During his time on Sakaar, Hulk had complete control over everything while Banner was in the trunk. It is not because he gained more power, but gave up his command and allowed Hulk to keep on to protect himself
2: Hulk Accidentally Invented An Immortality Machine In ‘Endgame’; During one of his time travel tests, Professor Hulk turns Scott into an old teen and a baby, portrayed as a gag. This technique could prevent death if appropriately used.
3: Hulk Only Helps Banner When His Friends Are In Danger: Hulk wants friends, someone who accepts him for who he is. He thrives on validation from others. Hulk helped on the Bifrost because his friends were in danger. He did it for Valkryie and Thor.
4. Everyone Knew Hulk Couldn’t Bring Back Natasha Because He Met Her In The Soul World: Hulk used the soul stone to bring everyone back. Still, he told Cap that he tried to get Natasha back but couldn’t. It seems questionable as everyone reappears where they got dusted off except her, according to Hulk’s knowledge.
5: Thanos Was Able To Beat The Hulk Because He Knew How The Hulk Operated: Thanos knew that Hulk grew stronger with anger, so during his fight, to prevent that process, he struck his neck and chin, which restricts the flow of oxygen to the brain, causing concussion and disorientation.
6:Professor Hulk Isn’t Seen Fighting In ‘Endgame’ Because Banner Never Learned How To Fight: In Endgame, we don’t see Hulk being the savage, ruthless green monster. He seems to fidget with himself, not knowing what to do, probably because Banner never learned to fight.
7: Hulk Was Actually On Sakaar A Lot Longer Than We Thought: He could’ve been on Sakaar for a pretty long time, probably longer than a century, as he was gone for two years, and with the time fluctuating, it could be a possibility.
8. Hulk Isn’t Afraid Of Thanos: It’s speculated that Hulk isn’t afraid of Thanos and won’t come out to fight, but the real reason might be that the people of earth are scared of him and won’t accept him.
9. Banner Was Actually Inhibiting Hulk’s Voice In Ragnarok: When Hulk suddenly became able to speak, Contrary to what fans thought, there is evidence that Banner prevented Hulk from speaking. In earlier Avengers movies, he retained control and remembered certain events even though he was still Hulk.
10: Hulk Brought Back The Infinity Stones: Given extra info about the stones by the ancient one, he steps up to restore all the rocks even though he was the least suited for it.
11. Bruce Is Stuck In His Professor Hulk Form: As he is smaller and lacks the strength of the original Hulk despite being in several vital fights, we don’t see the raging Hulk come out.
12: Banner Is Unable To Bring Out The Hulk In ‘Infinity War’ Because He’s Actually Happy: After coming across the Avengers, he was finally happy with people caring for him. So much so that he could not bring out the Hulk in the end because he wasn’t angry anymore.
13. Hulk’s Time On Sakaar Caused Him To Suffer A ‘Centipede’s Dilemma’ Of His Own: The fight between Thanos and Hulk was one of the favorites from the MCU. However, if he had the time to develop his sentience, he would have had a better chance against Thanos.
14. Bruce Banner’s Suicide Attempt Changed His Face: When Bruce tried to kill himself, Bruce might’ve hurt his face, which resulted in a change of voice and went from Ed Norton to Mark Ruffalo.
15. Dr. Strange Sent The Hulk To Sakaar Then Tried To Kill Him: It’s a theory that since Hulk came under Doctor Strange’s list of dangerous individuals on earth. He needed to fend him off.