Kaley Cuoco is a skilled comic and an experienced sitcom pro. Great Comics can nail a joke with a suitable pause and improvised retort that follows a botched-up line resulting in Bloopers!
1. Who’s High? : In an episode in Season 3, Penny was supposed to react to a comment from Leonard by asking, “Are you high?”. She delivered, but Galecki stumbled over his lines. The scene had to be reshot. Karma struck, and Kaley messed up her following line, and Galecki implies that she was the drunk one.
2. Logical or Illogical? : In Season 4- The Big Bang Theory, Penny helps Sheldon with a script he wrote as a child. Penny is reading the role of Spock and has to do the Vulcan Salute. And, it was a blooper.
3. Hip Hip Hooray, Or Chips? : In an episode of Season 10 from The Big Bang Theory, Kaley Cuoco restrains a belch. She blames the discomfort on some chips her character is eating with her husband, Leonard(Galecki). An excellent cover to help with an embarrassing situation.
4. Food So Good! : There are a lot of mealtime scenes in The Big Bang Theory. In one such setting in Season 5, Penny and Sheldon (Jim Parsons) enjoy a home-cooked meal of spaghetti in her apartment. Unfortunately, Pearson fumbled with a long and challenging Sheldon dialogue. He ended the talk and looked to a crew member for further instructions. Cucou, meanwhile, continued to eat. And then, in a very calm manner, said, “It’s okay, this tastes so good.”
5. Getting Teased By John Ritter : The central line in 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter was the kid vs. adult struggle. Cuoco managed to hold her own against John Ritter, who played her father. In a scene from Season 1, Cucuo enters the set, the living room, complaining about lousy gift choices by a boyfriend. Ritter teases Kaley Cuoco by exaggerating and repeating all the scoffs and facial expressions.