Multiple Spider-Men characters have called themselves powerful through the timeline of the multiverse. They are a mix of heroes and villains who have laid claim to being web slingers like Spider-Man. But Peter Parker is the strongest Spider-Man in the Marvel Universe. So let’s take a look at how other powerful Spider-Men rank:
10. Kaine Parker: Dr. Miles Warren (The Jackal) created multiple clones of Spider-Man over the years. It included Kaine, who turned into a villain. But he changed his heart and took Peter’s place in a battle against the Kravinoff and was killed in the fight.
9. Mac Gargan: Mac Gargan is also known as Scorpion. Osborn created a formula that enabled the Evil Symbiote to impersonate Spider-Man. He was Spider-Man for a very short time. But he was among the powerful Spider-men due to his strength and that of the symbiote.
8. Mattie Franklin became Spider-Woman due to the magical powers that she got during a special ceremony. She was as powerful as Peter. Mattie designed her own costume and became Spider-Woman.
7. Miguel O’Hara: He was a brighter version rather than a powerful Spider-Man. He lived in a futuristic world where he deliberately infected himself with spider venom. He gets all the powers of Spider-Man.
6. Miles Morales: He first appeared on the scene as the new Spider-Man after the death of Peter Parker. He was also bitten by one of Oscorp’s genetically modified spiders, like Peter. Miles could use a strong venom blast and stealth camouflage as well. His powers increased with age.
5. Norman Osborne: There are multiple versions of powerful Spider-Men spread across the multiverse. One of them was Norman Osborne. Spider Norman was a threat to the gathered powerful Spider-Men. He transformed into an evil version of Spider-Man due to an experiment. Later he even proved a challenge to Superior Spider-Man (Otto Octavius).
4. Otto Octavius: Otto took over Peter Parker’s body after his body became weak due to all the fights as Doctor Octopus. However, Peter’s memories continue to influence him, and he emerges as Superior Spider-Man. Otto had the same powers as Peter but used technology to enhance his abilities. In the end, he returns Peter’s body and acknowledges that Peter is the stronger one among the two powerful Spider-men.
3. Ai Apaec: Ai Apaec joined Osborne’s group of Dark Avengers. He was a South American God who resembled a human with six arms when Osborn transformed him. He was strong and had poisonous fangs. So he was one of the more powerful Spider-Men.
2. Ben Reilly: He is Peter’s clone made by Jackal. He took the name Ben Reilly and filled in as Spider-Man when Peter retired. He was also one of the better versions of Jackal’s clone. Ben is also known as the Scarlet Spider-Man.
1. Peter Parker: His strength is more than his physical prowess. He is the strongest Spider-Man we have seen. This is due to his dedicated and responsible behavior. Peter’s strength has also grown with age and he always saved the day by thinking of his memories with his family and his fundamental good nature. He stands tall in the ranking for the most powerful Spider-Men.